2014年6月19日星期四

Sour Day

Date: 10th June 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Sour Day

Today would be the last day for the taste week event – Sour Day. The children were quite prepared for today’s event due to their past experience. When I stepped into the class this afternoon, they already started to tell story about the food they brought.

We begin our feast after I have gone through all the food that the children brought.


Yi Xuan: The kiwi is delicious.

Zen Hong is giving the kiwi to his friends.

Thong Xuan: Aah...(eating kiwi.)

Edmund: I'm eating something sour.


"Emm, yummy!" Pin Jee said.

"Can I eat this?" Ee Wern wondered.

"I love lime!" Zen Hong said.

"Yeek..." (Yee Hin accidentally ate the line together with its skin.)

Huey Xin enjoying herself with the kiwi.

没有评论:

发表评论