2014年6月29日星期日

Chart for food that contains Protein

Date: 25th June 2014
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Chart for food that contains Protein

In order for the children to have a better understanding and also memory about food that contains protein, I prepared some picture of food that contains of protein for the children to colour it.

Before we start our activity today, we had a warm-up session as I asked the children to tell me if they still remember what kind of food that contains protein which we mentioned yesterday.

These were some of their answers:
Edmund: Fish
Jayden: Yogurt
Huey Xin: Egg
Zen Hong: Fish
Thong Xuan: Milk
Pin Jee: Chicken
Yi Fai: Meat


I have about 11 pictures of food in hand. Therefore, I distributed it out to each of them to colour the picture accordingly. At the same time, I prepare the chart for the children to put the picture in place. Once the children were done, they will tell me which category the picture belongs to. 



















This is the chart that we did



没有评论:

发表评论