2014年6月24日星期二

I know how to count

Date: 19th June 2014
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

I know how to count

Since we did the oral counting of the pumpkin seeds on Tuesday, today, I get the children to learn the wording of the numbers. Some of them could get it all correct while some needed more practice.

I prepared a worksheet with the wording of the numbers from one to six. I randomly put all these 6 words in the six boxes for each child. Then they needed to paste the pumpkin seeds on the worksheets accordingly.


Some of the children could do it individually while some of them needed some guidance. Unfortunately, the pumpkin seeds are insufficient for some of the children to complete the worksheet. We shall see what we could do with it later. 

没有评论:

发表评论