2014年6月29日星期日

Eggs

Date: 26th June 2014
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Eggs

Out of all those food that contains protein, egg is considered a food that could be cooked in different way.

Therefore, I take this opportunity to introduce egg to the children.

Teacher: Where do we get egg from?
Children: Chicken......bird……duck…….goose

Then, we looked at the parts of the egg. I introduced the egg shell, egg yolk and egg white. I got to know that the children could somehow tell me the different type of cooking of an egg in Mandarin but not in English.

As a result, we went through some names of cooking from egg such as boiled egg, scramble egg, fry egg, omelette, steam egg etc.


The children got so excited to know that there are so many kinds of way of cooking an egg. They got even more excited when I told them that we shall try to cook the eggs by using the methods mentioned above.  

没有评论:

发表评论