2014年6月1日星期日

Coleslaw Making

Date: 28th May 2014
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Coleslaw Making

Today, we are going to make coleslaw and not salad. Therefore, I prepared some cabbage, carrot, raisins and mayonnaise for the children to work with it.

I have pre-soaked the cabbage before slicing them. The children needed to cut those slice cabbage into small cube. The children enjoyed cutting it and even asked for more once they had done with their portion. However, after I had shredded the carrots, it seems quite difficult for the children to cut it into cube. Therefore, I helped the children to cut the carrots into cubes.




Before serving to the children, I soaked the cabbage and shredded carrots in hot water for a while.

Then every child gets some cabbage, carrots and raisins in their bowl. Then I passed around the mayonnaise for them to put in their coleslaw. Once everyone got their share, we started to eat together.

The children commented that it is delicious! I bet they like it.








没有评论:

发表评论