2014年6月24日星期二

Match the wording to the numbers

Date: 20th June 2014
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Match the wording to the numbers

In order for the children to recognize the words with their numbers, I did a one to one activity today.

I got the wording from one to five with the number cards of 1-5.

Firstly, the children needed to put the number cards according to the wording that I put on the floor. If they made a mistake, I will just select the number cards out and the children needed to redo that.

Then, I changed the way of playing this by asking the children to put the wordings according to the numbers given.


This activity is to get the children to learn up the numbers and their wordings. I shall increase it to 10 in the future. Hopefully the children could enjoy such way of playing it. 

没有评论:

发表评论