2014年7月20日星期日

What is your favourite colour?

Date: 15th July 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

What is your favourite colour?

Today, I introduced the colour of the rainbow. Some of the children could tell some of the colours of the rainbows but not all of it. As a result, I guided them to label the colours on the rainbow.

Then, I asked the children to tell me what colour is their favourite colour. They have to tell me in full sentences – My favourite colour is _____ .

Edmund: My favourite colour is blue.
Yee Hin: My favourite colour is blue.
Thong Xuan: My favourite colour is pink.
Ee Wern: My favourite colour is brown.
Huey Xin: My favourite colour is red.
Jayden: My favourite colour is white.
Kai Heng: My favourite colour is white.
Pin Jee: My favourite colour is dark blue.
Zen Hong: My favourite colour is red.


The children are going on a field trip to the National Zoo tomorrow. Therefore, we shall do an activity about rainbow on Thursday. As a result, there will be no blog update for 16th July (Wednesday). 

没有评论:

发表评论