2014年7月29日星期二

Review of the Rainbow Colour

Date: 18th July 2014
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Review of the Rainbow Colour

We went through the colours of the rainbow again today. After the rainbow painting yesterday, the children could tell me more precisely of the arrangement of the rainbow colours.

Book Sharing – My Crayons Talk by Patricia Hubbard
I had shared this book with the class before, they could remember it. But this time, along with the colour theme, the children pay more attention to the colour mentioned in the book.

Book Sharing – I paint a Rainbow by David Plummer & John Archambault
This colourful book of rainbow was written in simple sentences with rhyming sound. The children enjoyed listening to it as well.

Drawing – Anything in colourful colours
I gave each of the children some papers. They could draw anything they wanted provided that they needed to colour their pictures in colourful colours.

Some of the children started to draw rainbows while some draw pictures that they saw from the book I shared.


We shall start and focus on “red” colour next week. 

没有评论:

发表评论