2014年7月8日星期二

Setting Up a Supermarket

Date: 7th July 2014
Day: Monday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Setting Up a Supermarket

Some of the children got some empty boxes of cereals, biscuits, and an ice-cream box. I managed to find some empty milk carton. I brought in some toys fruits as well.

Before we start to set up, I introduced the currency that we used in Malaysia. I even showed the children some RM1, RM5, RM10 and also RM50. I used some blue colour paper to make some RM1, some green papers to make RM5 while some pink colour papers to make RM10 for the children to start off with.

I labeled the price of each item on the white board. With the money the children had in hand, they can choose the items within their budget.


I played the role of a cashier. The children learned to pick the items form the tables and queued up to make payment. 

Thong Xuan is paying for the ice cream.

Yee Hin making payment for an orange.

没有评论:

发表评论