2014年7月13日星期日

Tuna Sandwich Making

Date: 11th July 2014
Day: Friday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy, Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Tuna Sandwich Making

The children had decided “colour” as their next topic. We shall start learning about colours from next Monday onwards. Today would be the final activity for Yummy, yummy Food” – tuna sandwich making.

I took out the ingredients that we bought from Tesco supermarket yesterday – butter head lettuce, tomatoes, bread, cheese & tuna in tin can.

I have soaked the butter head lettuce and the tomatoes in a big bowl. I got 2 children to help to wash the lettuce while I hold the children’s hand while slicing the tomatoes with the knife.

Then, I demonstrated how I could place all the ingredients onto the bread and cut it into a triangle shape. After that, each of them takes turns to do the tuna sandwich on their own.

All the children enjoyed eating the tuna sandwich.

Pin Jee & Huey Xin helping out to wash all the butterhead lettuce.

Kai Heng spreading the tuna on his bread.

Zen Hong is helping himself with all the ingredients.

Yee Hin is placing all the ingredients onto his bread while Edmund looks on.

"I eat tomato," Pin Jee said.

Yi Fai is doing a tuna sandwich for himself.







没有评论:

发表评论