2016年4月20日星期三

Worksheet - Black Colour

Date: 20th April 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Worksheet - Black Colour

I found an interesting worksheet from online about black colour for the children to work on it. I thought black would be a easy colour for the kids to spot. However, some of them showed me other colours instead of black.

Therefore, I went through some of the colour pencil with the children before I distributed the worksheet. Besides colouring, the children were told to draw something that is black in colour. Most of them could complete this part easily.

This week is World Book Day. The children could bring their favourite book to class for sharing until this Friday. I will try my best to slot in the book sharing section during our 1 hour class for this week.

没有评论:

发表评论