2016年4月12日星期二

Design a Pink clothes

Date: 6th April 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Design a Pink clothes

I believe that some of them would love to design not just T-shirt but other clothes. Before we start our activity today, I get the children to tell me the name of the clothes that they know such as T-shirt, shorts, pants, skirt and dress.

I have some pink colour paper in hand. The children needed to decide what clothes do they want as they can choose one of the clothes above to put in their design. I also get them to observe the pictures and pattern on each other clothes.

Here were some of the design and colouring done by the children:

Yien


Le Xin

Haowen

Max

He Wei

Yi Tong

Khai Hann

Zhuo Hwa

Gaby

Yi Rou

Xiang Jing

Yen Rou

Shan Lin

Jen Yaw

Cheng You

Lucas

没有评论:

发表评论