2016年4月14日星期四

The Yogurt Making process and play dough time

Date: 14th April 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

The Yogurt Making process and play dough time

Today, I brought the children down to the kitchen to look at the ingredients that we needed for our yogurt making tomorrow. As I needed about 6 hours, I have to do it without the participation of the children early Friday morning. Therefore, I also showed them the steps and end product from a link on the website so that the children could have a better understanding of the process.

After that, the children asked if they could play with their play dough again. I have intention to give a small portion of the play dough to each child to bring home today. Anyhow, I believe the children were quite interested with it and therefore I agreed and brought in the tools and mold again to the class for them to play with it. After that, they could bring the portion home. I believe with this experience, they won't assume that that portion of play dough is eatable.

In order to keep the play dough fresh, kindly keep it in the refrigerator.

没有评论:

发表评论