2016年4月26日星期二

Book Sharing & New Colour - Brown

Date: 26th April 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing & New Colour - Brown

Today, I wanted to share some books with the children. Besides that, Gaby passed me a book that she brought for the World Book Day last week. Therefore, I used 10 minutes to read through her book. After that, I shared a simple colour book with the children - Meeow and the little chair by Sebastian Braun.


Today, we were also going into the new colour - Brown. This would be the last colour for us to explore before the colour theme ends by this Friday. I didn't get to find any suitable brown colour song but I found a video clip that I always show to kids when we do brown - Eric Carle's Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see?

Besides that, I also shared a book about brown to the children after watching the video clip. It is Karen Katz's The Colors of US.




没有评论:

发表评论