2016年4月17日星期日

Chalk Painting

Date: 15th April 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Chalk Painting

This morning I demonstrated to a small group of children of Starfruit class on how to prepare the procedure of making the yogurt. Then, I pour all the necessary ingredients into the glass container and left it to be kept warm in the rice cooker. I started the procedure around 8:45am. We should check the yogurt around 3pm later.




However, when I checked the yogurt around 3pm, it was still pretty watery. I believe that the yogurt is not ready yet. I have to postpone the yogurt activity till Monday. I shall check the yogurt again around 6pm later.

As a result, we were not able to carry out the tasting of the yogurt today. Immediately, I have to change plan. The children got up late from the nap time, therefore, I have to bring them out to run about in the school compound.

After the running about for 15 minutes, I gathered all of them to take a rest at the front of the school gate. Then, I brought in some black colour paper and some chalk. The children could draw any pictures that they like on the black paper using those chalks. Some of them could really produce pretty nice picture.

Here were some pictures taken during the activity:













Note: The yogurt is ready when I checked it around 6pm. Wow, it needed around 9 hours instead of 6 hours this time. I guess, I must have put it more milk compared to the previous yogurt that I have done in another class. We shall carry out the yogurt tasting activity on Monday. For those children who still wish to bring fruits or any food which could go along with the yogurt, you could bring it on Monday. 

没有评论:

发表评论