2016年4月10日星期日

Purple Project: Dream Catcher (Part I)

Date: 30th March 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Purple Project: Dream Catcher (Part I)

The materials needed for the initial part would be just paper plate with holes and some yarn. I have bright red colour yarn. Hopefully, this would be matching with the purple paper plate that I got in hand.

I cut out the hole of the paper plate and then, I punched 11 holes evenly around the inner part of the paper plate. At the back of the paper plate, I arranged the 11 holes in such a way in alphabetical order. The children needed to follow the alphabetical order to thread the yarn across the 11 holes on the paper plate. At first, I thought, I could guide all of them in a big group. However, I was wrong! Some of them couldn't recognise the alphabet and its order.

Therefore, I have to write the order down on the white board for them to refer. Then, I split the class into small groups. For those who could do it, I get them to help to guide those who can't. Basically, I only managed to work with half of the class today. I shall have to continue with this tomorrow.

Some pictures taken during the activity today:




没有评论:

发表评论