2016年4月10日星期日

Purple Colour Worksheet

Date: 28th March 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Purple Colour Worksheet

Today, I have prepared a worksheet related to purple colour for the children to work on it. There are some pictures such as eggplant, morning glory and grapes for the children to colour it in purple. Besides that, the children can draw anything that is purple in colour at the bottom of the box provided in the worksheet.

When I was preparing the worksheet, I wonder if the children know what an eggplant is. Coincidence, Gaby brought a small eggplant to school today.


The children observed the colour and the texture of the eggplant. I suggested that we could cook it, unfortunately, majority of them declined my suggestion. I guess, many kids don't really like eggplant.

While looking through for purple colour art idea, dream catcher art kept popping out. I have not organised such art work before, it would be something interesting to explore. I showed a sample that I have made, the children seems interested to start immediately. I told them that I shall bring in all the necessary things for making the dream catcher to the class tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论