2016年4月24日星期日

Art and Craft: Witch Hat (part I)

Date: 22nd April 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art and Craft: Witch Hat (part I)

In conjunction with the World Book Day this week, the children were waiting for me to share the books that they brought to school. I have looked through some of their books yesterday and I picked 3 books to share today.

Here were the books that I have picked:

Khai Hann's : Barney, BJ and Scooter
Zhuo Hwa's : Dear Zoo Noisy Book
Shan Lin's : Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Bunny?




Witch was mentioned in the story - Room on the Broom. Coincidentally I have some witch costume. I have a hat and a cape. I let the children voluntarily to put it on and I take some picture of them while the others were working on cutting out the shape of the witch hat which to be used for our art and craft next week.

Here were some of the pictures of them dressing up in the witch costume. Who looked more like a witch? For boys, I told that that they will be called wizard instead of witch.




















没有评论:

发表评论