2016年4月12日星期二

Purple Project: Dream Catcher (part IV)

Date: 4th April 2016
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Amazing Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Purple Project: Dream Catcher (part IV)

Looking at the calendar, we have another 4 more weeks before the ending of this colour theme. Therefore, I get the children to suggest another 4 more colours so that I could start working on it first. The children suggested pink, white, brown and black. Hopefully by end of April, we could cover most of the colours suggested here.

I brought in some star shape sticker to the class. However, the stickers were worn out of its sticky glue, therefore, I have to provide some glue for the children to decorate their dream catcher. Each of them was given 5 small star shape and 3 bigger star shape.

My initial plan was to get some art work feathers for their dream catcher. Unfortunately, the size of the feathers was too big. As a result, I printed out some feathers sample for the children to colour from website. Each of them needed to colour 3 feathers.




没有评论:

发表评论