2013年9月13日星期五

Pattern - Part II

Date: 12th September 2013
Day: Thursday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Patterns (Part II)

I used white colour paper and black colour paper to prepare a pattern worksheet for the children to try it on. There are three different shapes, circle, square and triangle which have black and white colour. The children need to identify the shape and the colour as well.

I started off with a group of three children to give guidance to how to complete the worksheet. Some children could actually observe and complete it on their own while some needed to read the shapes together. However, all the children managed to complete their worksheet in the same day as well. 

Yee Jie: I'm pasting the shape.

Wei Yee: What should I write?

Ryan: This is my pattern worksheet!


The children voiced out if we could change to other colours. So there’s another black colour recognition worksheet to be completed by tomorrow. This time, I let the children vote for the next colour that they want to have. I told the children to go home and think about it and we shall discuss it the next day. 

没有评论:

发表评论