2013年9月22日星期日

Drawing a Tree (Part II)

Date: 20th September 2013
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Drawing a Tree (Part II)

Today, we moved out to the outdoor to do our activity.


First, I brought the children to observe the trees at the garden next to our school. The children got a chance to look carefully at the tree and see how the leaves grow. The children also noticed the grass and mud below the tree. We revised the parts of the tree again before moving to our art work. 

Wen Xuan: This is a tree.

Children: Yes, I can see the twig!

The tree besides the school.


Then, I got all the children to sit at the space in front of the garden. I prepared some green colour water paint for the children to decorate their hand printed tree trunk with leaves. I suggested using finger tip printing. However, some of the children end up using their finger to colour their tree. 

Kern Ee: My tree has a lot of leaves!


没有评论:

发表评论