2013年9月25日星期三

Chocolate Milk Jelly Pudding (part I)

Date: 24th September 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Chocolate Milk Jelly Pudding (part I)

Happily I had prepared all the ingredients for making the chocolate milk jelly pudding. The ingredients that I had prepared were as followed:

1)      1 packet of jelly pudding powder
2)      4 packets of chocolate milk of 125ml each pack
3)      Some sugar
4)      Estimated about 450ml of water




It’s been a while since the last time I made jelly pudding. I heated up the water without the chocolate milk and poured in all the jelly pudding powder. However, the mixture forms curd (white in colour). It didn't dissolve evenly.

Children: Teacher, what is that?
Teacher: The powder couldn't dissolve evenly.
Children: What is dissolve?
Teacher: Melt. It has to mix well with the water. What shall we do now? (I throw the questions to the children to find out if they know what to do with that mixture?)
Children: Use the spoon…..stir stir…..oh no….it’s like bird nest…..it looks like chicken…..
Teacher: Oh dear, I think it’s not successful.
Children: Why? No jelly?

I had to call it off as the jelly powder couldn't dissolve properly and it already getting harden. So we shall do it again in a different manner tomorrow to see if we could successfully make the jelly.


The children were a little disappointed but at the same time, they were also looking forward to the jelly making tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论