2013年9月3日星期二

Black Crayon Art


Date: 3rd September 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Black Crayon Art

This black crayon art suddenly came into my mind. I believe it would be an interesting art work for the children to explore. These are the materials that I needed for this activity:

1)      rectangular piece of paper
2)      assorted colours of crayon
3)      black colour crayon (a must)
4)      some toothpicks

Before I gave each child a paper, I demonstrate it to the children first. I painted the paper in colourful crayon and covered it with a layer of black colour crayon. Then I used the toothpicks to start my drawing. The children were amazed by such art and they were very enthusiastic to start immediately they got their paper.

These are some of the drawings done by the children:


没有评论:

发表评论