2016年8月13日星期六

Shapes and sizes of those sea creatures

Date: 9th August 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Shapes and sizes of those sea creatures

I plan this activity according to the book that I read to the children earlier. That book mentioned that sea creatures come in different shapes and sizes.

Therefore, I divided the class into two groups and they needed to react to the sentences that I read to them.

For example, when I read a sentence -  "Some are long." The children would need to figure out how to present long. One of the groups gathered their friends to hold hands and make the line as long as possible. They fulfill the requirement of this activity.



Some are long.


Some are fat. 


Some have five arms. 

Some have five arms. (another group)

They acted as jellyfish.


Another group of children acted as jellyfish. 

没有评论:

发表评论