2016年8月23日星期二

Book Sharing - A House for Hermit Crab

Date: 19th August 2016
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing - A House for Hermit Crab

Khai Hann brought a book about hermit crab for us earlier. I read it to the children today. The book is "A House for Hermit Crab" by Eric Carle. In this story, the children also get to learn the name of the month from January to December. We did our classical reading sometime ago about months, the children were able to tell me the name of the month without much guidance. I am proud of them.



Then before bringing the children out to have a run, I revised the story by getting the children to retell the sea creatures that hermit crab met on his way. Most of them could tell me a few such as sea anemone, starfish, lantern fish etc.

Next week we shall focus on the worksheet and art work for "A House for Hermit Crab".




没有评论:

发表评论