2016年8月18日星期四

Book Sharing & Seahorse Art work

Date: 17th August 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Book Sharing & Seahorse Art work

We started off our class by sharing the storybook that Khai Hann brought - Mister Seahorse by Eric Carle. Some of the children still remember some parts of the story from the video I played 2 days ago. They enjoyed the story very much.



After that, I gave each of them the outline of a seahorse that I have traced on the cardboard. They needed to cut it out and pasted it with the colourful cellophane that I brought into the class today. I cut the cellophane into smaller pieces so that the children could paste it all around their seahorse. However, only 2 children managed to complete the art work today. We shall continue tomorrow.

没有评论:

发表评论