2016年8月25日星期四

Art Work: Hermit Crab (part II)

Date: 24th August 2016
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Art Work: Hermit Crab (part II)

Today, I got the children to assemble the cut out of their palm together with the cut out of the shell. I have also prepared some pipe cleaner and tiny googly eyes for them to paste it onto their hermit crab art.

Initially, I demonstrated to the children how to glue the googly eyes and the pipe cleaner onto the hermit crab. Yet, it was a pretty difficult task for them as the glue will stick onto their little fingers and failed to stable in place. As a result, I have to do it on their behalf.








I only managed to guide parts of the class to complete their assembly of the palm shape and the shell. We shall continue tomorrow for the rest of the class.

没有评论:

发表评论