2016年8月18日星期四

Seahorse Art work with cellophane (Part II)

Date: 18th August 2016
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Seahorse Art work with cellophane (Part II)

I noticed that the cellophane can be torn easily. Therefore, I suggested to the children that they could try to tear the cellophane before pasting them onto their seahorse. Out of my surprise that some of them have not really master the skill of tearing paper and they have difficulty in getting the task done. I have to guide them one by one to show them the skill of tearing the cellophane properly. However, some of them were quite skillful and they even helped me to teach others to tear the cellophane.

It took the children quite a while to complete their art work today.

Lastly, I get the children to paste a googly eye to their seahorse art work.

Here were some pictures taken during the activity:












没有评论:

发表评论