2016年8月18日星期四

Dots to dots worksheet for Seahorse

Date: 16th August 2016
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00 pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Sea Creatures
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Dots to dots worksheet for Seahorse

Today, I have prepared a worksheet for the children to join the dots from number 1-17. It's a pretty simple worksheet and after that, the children could colour it. However, out of my surprise, some still need guidance as they miscounted some numbers in the worksheet.

I have also printed a sentence with some missing blanks for the children to fill up. Once, the children had completed the dots joining assignment, I gave each of them some jumbled up alphabets for them to spell "seahorse" and pasted it onto the missing blanks.

Khai Hann brought us the Mister Seahorse book today. Unfortunately, I didn't get time to read it to the children. We shall find a time to read it on our next lesson.

没有评论:

发表评论