2014年8月6日星期三

Art & Craft - Bright Yellow Sun (Part II)

Date: 5th August 2014
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Art & Craft - Bright Yellow Sun (Part II)

With the art work of the bright yellow sun that the children did yesterday, they could share the picture of their sun with their fellow classmates. These were some of their sharings without any correction done:

Thong Xuan: This is happy sun. This is a funny sun.
Jayden: My sun is so sad. (Why?) Because he has no friends.
Zen Hong: This is a sleepy sun. (Why?) Because I’m lazy.
Yi Xuan: Happy.
Pin Jee: My sun is so funny because he got friend. Then he’s happy.
Ee Wern: Happy sun.
Huey Xin: My sun is surprise. My sun is hot. My sun is very sad because raining.
Kai Heng: Happy sun.
Yi Fai: My sun is ______. (He thought for quite some while yet couldn’t decide what to fill in. So I let it be for the time being.)
Yee Hin. Happy sun.
Ayden: My sun got friend. (He said the friend is the moon.)

I wanted the children to try to make some sentences that they could write down on their bright yellow sun art. With some guidance and hints, these were some of the sentences that the children made. (They only needed to choose one from it.)

1)      The sun is shinning on the ground.
2)      It is a bright sun.
3)      The sun is so hot.

4)      The yellow sun is so pretty.

没有评论:

发表评论