2013年10月16日星期三

Things in Grey

Date: 16th October 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Things in Grey

With the list that the children had mentioned yesterday, I prepared a power point just like what I did for “white” colour.

The words that I had included in the power point were as followed:

grey sky
cat
dog
elephant
hippopotamus
horse
rat
wolf
koala bear
seal
owl
dolphin
whale
stingray
pussy willow

Then the children reminded me that I have to include rhinoceros and donkey into the slide. Wow, the children had a good memory of what their friend had said the other day. We read through all the things in the power point and moved on with the drawing session.

This time, I let the children draw immediately after looking at the power point when their memory is still fresh about it. However, some of them still couldn’t actually draw anything. Hopefully with some encouragement and some motivation, they could actually start to draw something out of it. 

没有评论:

发表评论