2013年10月21日星期一

Art Work - Change it to a Postcard

Date: 21st October 2013
Day: Monday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Art Work - Change it to a Postcard

Today, I shared all the pictures of the “City under the Grey Sky” that the children had done with them. Most of them remember which one is their picture and happily wanted to tell something about it.

After that, I asked the children what we shall do with this picture.

Teacher: What shall we do with this beautiful picture?
Children: Picture…
Children: Draw something…I wanted to add a car.
Children: Write something.
Teacher: To write something on it is a good idea. We can make it into a postcard.

I had prepared some power point slide to show the children about postcard. I showed them some sample of postcard, how the back of the postcard should should look like, different types of stamp etc.

The children were encouraged to bring a postcard if they have at home and shared it with the class.

Due to insufficient time, we shall continue with this postcard making tomorrow.


2 条评论:

  1. Xuan mentioned something about postcard last night. I thought it has something to do with Teacher's Yeong's teaching. Proven my thought when i red this blog :) I noticed more improvement in Xuan's reading skill. Thanks teacher :)

    回复删除
  2. Yes, Wen Xuan actually try her best all the time to speak in English for anything in the class now. We were doing some postcard writing yesterday. I shall post it up soon.

    回复删除