2013年7月31日星期三

Salt Art (part II)


Date: 30th July 2013
Day: Tuesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Salt Art (Part II)

Today, we continued with the salt art activity. I placed the five coloured salt on the table for the children to look at it. The children were very eager to start with it. I didn’t add on any other colours as I think it’s sufficient for us to complete one small glass bottle with all the salt we have.



So the children took turn to put the coloured salt into the glass bottle that I had prepared. The children have to look at the previous colour and choose the next colour appropriately. Though some of them insisted that they want that particular colour, however, after I had explained why he or she should choose another colour, they agreed.



One by one they came out to do it and finally, the salt art was complete. The children cheered happily for that it is really a very beautiful and colourful art work.



3 条评论: