2013年8月1日星期四

Little Red Riding Hood Story (part I)


Date: 31st July 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Little Red Riding Hood Story (Part I)

I told the children that the salt art that they did yesterday would be given as a gift to the school. So the children would have to address it to the principal, Teacher Ng. Then I gave each of them a piece of small red paper to draw anything on it to be given as a card together with the salt art.

I suggested that the children could draw something colourful. Most of them drew rainbow while some drew shapes or other pictures in it. I shall put all the pictures together and gave it to Teacher Ng on Friday.

Video Clip – Little Red Riding Hood
Before I showed the children the video, we went through the character that might appear in the story. Most of the children could actually mention about Red Riding Hood, the wolf and grandmother. They didn’t know who rescued Red Riding Hood.

Therefore, I played the short and simple video for the children to watch and we had a simple discussion about the character and reminded them about talking to stranger. 

没有评论:

发表评论