2013年8月28日星期三

Art and Craft: Purple Grape


Date: 28th August 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Art and craft: Purple Grapes

I believe most of the children had seen a bunch of grapes before. Therefore, I picked this purple colour fruit to do an art of it.

I prepared the following items for this art:

1)      a piece of white paper
2)      paper egg cartoon
3)      red and blue paint (to mix it into purple colour in front of the children)

The children were excited before I could give out clear instruction of how to get a good shape of the grape by using the egg cartoon, they had already started it on their own. I only managed to guide some of them by showing them how to use the egg cartoon to make the round shape of the grape. However, some children find it easier by using finger print. Actually I had thought of that, only I was thinking maybe their fingers are pretty small, the egg cartoon might do a bigger round shape compare to their little finger.

It took up quite some time for the children to complete and clean up the mess they made. Therefore, we shall continue with the decoration of the purple grape the next day.

没有评论:

发表评论