2013年8月14日星期三

Fish Origami Art (part V)


Date: 14th August 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Fish Origami Art (part V)

It’s the final part of the origami fish art today. The blue sea that the children painted yesterday had dried. So I returned the origami fish that they did earlier. The children started to paste their fish on to the blue paper. Then they started to talk about their fish among themselves. Some portrait their fish as a shark and started to swim and eat up another person’s fish.

While some only did one fish, they wish to add on the fish onto their paper. So I sat down with those who wanted to add on by guiding them on the folding of the fish origami.

This shall be the end of blue colour. We shall move on to orange colour by tomorrow. 

2 条评论:

  1. Curious about the outcome. Got pics?

    回复删除

  2. Haha, I told the kids that I shall take a picture first before giving it back to them.
    I wanted to do some reading stuff with the kids last week though they still request to put more fish on to their blue sea.
    I shall update some pictures soon.

    回复删除