2013年6月5日星期三

There's a colour we all know - GREEN


Date: 5th June 2013
Day: Wednesday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

There’s a colour we all know – GREEN

We went through the song we sang yesterday – “There’s a colour we all know”, the children still remember it. This time, not only getting them to spell out the green, I get them to sing the word “green” that appears in the song. At first, the children didn’t get what I mean, after a few demonstration, they somehow got the idea and managed to do it.

Then I also introduced a rhyming activity where they could say along and do along. The wording of it is as followed:

When I see

When I see red, I put my hand on my head,
When I see blue, I touch my shoe
When I see green, I wash my face so clean,
When I see yellow, I wave to the fellows
When orange is found, I put my hands on the ground,
When I see pink, I think, think, think

This is a very interesting rhyming activity for the children to relate words and the children kind of enjoying the action as well.

Tomorrow we shall do an art work on frog as frog is green. It’s just a simple cutting and paste work. Hopefully the children could manage it.  

没有评论:

发表评论