2013年6月26日星期三

I remember the colours!


Date: 21st June 2013
Day: Friday
Time: 4:30-5:30pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

I remember the colours!

Today, we started off with the verbal revision on the pictures and vocabulary for the things in green. The children somehow still need some time to figure out the names of the objects. So I decided to postpone the activities that I had prepared earlier and changed it to “I remember the colours” game.

This game, I used the “When I see…” poem to play with the children. Before we start the game, we went through the whole poem again. Then I got everyone to walk in a big circle.

When I read a line, the children will have to remember what action to do according to the poem. At first, the children were a little confused of which action to do. After a few rounds, they managed to catch it and they even read the line out loudly.

"When I see blue, I touch my shoe"

"When I see red, I put my hand on my head"

没有评论:

发表评论