2015年9月25日星期五

Video: Brown bear, brown bear, What do you see?

Date: 18th September 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Video: Brown bear, brown bear, What do you see?

I wanted to share the book by Eric Carle - Brown bear, Brown bear, what do you see? Unfortunately, I couldn't locate the book in the school. Suddenly, I remember about a video clip that I saw from youtube that I could share with the kids. Therefore, today, I played the video clip twice. Some of the children already started to sing along with it. With its' simple and repeating lines, the children could understand the video clip easily.

Video sharing: Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you See?

After that, the children tried to recall all the animals that they saw from the video. Then, I suggested if we could do a book on our own by referring to this one. The children agreed. They suggested about 10 types of animals that they wish to put into their book.

The animals that they had suggested were as followed:
lion, cat, horse, dolphin, elephant, fish, bear, dog, rabbit & frog

I told the children that I shall print out all the animals that they had suggested here for them to colour it on next Monday.

没有评论:

发表评论