2015年9月8日星期二

Purple Colour Art (Part II)

Date: 3rd September 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Purple Colour Art (Part II)

As the children had done the printing of the egg carton cup of purple to their grapes art, I added in some drawing of leaves for them. Then, they will colour it with green colour. My initial plan was to get the children to draw some outline of the grapes that they had printed yesterday, however, it didn't make much difference and I called it off.

Therefore, the children only colour their leaves. Then, we have another about 20 minutes left, I get the children to make some sentences about the grapes art that they had done.

Here were some of the sentences made by the children with very little guidance:

Germaine: I like grapes.
Alice: I like to eat grapes.
Jie Min: I love grapes.
Umeko: Grapes are sweet.
Yun Han: Grapes are red.
Umeko: Grapes are delicious.
Alice: Grapes are purple.
Germaine: The little grapes look like a ball.

In our last theme - Yummy Food, the children had learned the food chant. I guide the children to make some chanting pattern according to that.

This is what the children had done:

Grapes, grapes, I love grapes. (Germaine)
Grapes, grapes,they were sweet. (Alice)
Grapes, grapes, grapes are delicious. (Umeko)
Grapes, grapes, grapes are juicy. (Jie Min)
Purple, purple, grapes are purple. (done by myself)

没有评论:

发表评论