2015年9月20日星期日

Brown Activity

Date: 14th September 2015
Day: Monday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Brown Activity

The children were quite interested to carry out an activity related to chocolate especially after watching the movie - Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

My initial plan for today was to carry out an activity for the children to make their own chocolate bowl. Unfortunately, the balloons that we had in hand didn't come in handy for such activity. Therefore, I have to change my plans. Instead of making chocolate bowl, I only coated some apples with the baking chocolate that I have cooked for the children to get a taste of it.




The children love it. I believe it's because of the chocolate. Then, they suggested if we could coat some more of such delicious dessert.

Then, we have a short discussion about it and decided we might be able to use apples, bananas and kiwi fruits to do it. I divided the groups with the plans that they could carry out the activity and eat the dessert they prepared on their own.

We will carry out this activity on this coming Thursday as the children might need time to get their parents to prepare the fruits for them.

没有评论:

发表评论