2015年9月3日星期四

Colour the paper blue

Date: 25th August 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Ms Yeong

Colour the paper blue

The children were questioning about the colours of the sky and sea yesterday. Therefore, I quickly arranged an activity for them to have more impression about blue colour.

I prepared some blank drawing paper and some blue water colour. The children take turns to colour their paper blue. As there were quite a number of them, I can only allowed 2 children to do the colouring at the same time. Therefore, it took us about 45 minutes to get all the children to paint their paper.














While waiting for the paper to get dry, I wanted the children to decide if the blue that they had coloured would be a sky or an ocean. I gave them some waste paper to draw some details that they would like to add in to their blue colour art when it gets dry.

I could see that some were drawing sea creatures, while some were drawing pictures of houses and trees. Hopefully when the children were ready, they could share their art work with their friends.


没有评论:

发表评论