2015年5月30日星期六

Worksheet - Join the Dots

Date: 29th May 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Worksheet - Join the Dots

I have actually prepared 2 worksheets related to pumpkin for the children to work on today. However, after I have distributed the first worksheet which the children needed to join the dots alphabetically had taken up most of the time.  A few of them needed some guidance in getting the dots joined correctly.

Therefore, I shall keep the other worksheet for next Monday.

We learned about seeds. I suggested that the children to collect seeds from home and bring it to school to share with their classmates. For the time being, only Alice brought some apple seeds. I hope that parents could work together with your child to observe the different kind of seeds of fruits so that they could bring it to school.

没有评论:

发表评论