2015年5月11日星期一

My Favourite Food

Date: 8th May 2015
Day: Friday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

My Favourite Food

Today, I prepared a worksheet for the children to work on it. On the worksheet, it also introduced the utensils that the children always see in a kitchen such as plate, glass, cup, fork, spoon, and a knife. With my guidance, the children fill in the missing alphabets for each items mentioned above.

After that, I brought in some supermarket leaflets and wanted the children to search for their favourite food in it and paste it on the plate in the middle of the worksheet earlier.

The children were busy looking for their favourite food:



The children happily showing me their favourite food that they had pasted on the worksheet:












没有评论:

发表评论