2015年5月24日星期日

Coleslaw Making

Date: 21st May 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Yummy Food
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Coleslaw Making

Today, I brought in all the ingredients that we needed for the coleslaw making. There were some cabbage, cherry tomatoes, a green pepper, some carrots, sweet corns and a small bottle of mayonnaise.

I get the children to slice and cut all the vegetables except for sweet corns. I cooked the sweet corns myself while the children were busy with their task. Once, the children had got all the ingredients ready, I mixed all them in into a big bowl and add in the mayonnaise. Finally, everyone of them will get a bowl of coleslaw.

These were the ingreidents:


The children were busy slicing, cutting the vegetables:






The children needed to clean up the place before they could have a bite on the coleslaw:




These were the vegetables after the children had cut it. I mixed them up into a big bowl.




Wow, it's eating time! Some said it's delicious, while some kept complaining that the coleslaw is sour!






没有评论:

发表评论