2015年1月5日星期一

Picture Book Making - Part I

Date: 16th & 17th October 2014
Time: 4:00-5:00pm
Day: Thursday & Friday
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Rainbow Colours
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Picture Book Making - Part I

I printed out all the animals that the children had suggested yesterday on a piece of paper. There were about 12 of it. Therefore, I suggested to the children that they can choose only 10 animals for their picture book. They could colour their animals in all kinds of colours and not necessary according to the actual colour of that animals.

On the other hand, I have also prepared some sentences for the children to fill in.

The first one is:"_____________, ________________ what do you see?"
                   
The second one is:  "I see a __________________ looking at me. "

After the children had coloured their pictures, I filled in the words on the line for them to trace it again before they cut it out.



没有评论:

发表评论