2015年1月15日星期四

Video Watching and discussion

Date: 14th January 2015
Day: Wednesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Ocean
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Video Watching and discussion

It's my first time using a portable projector. Therefore, it took me a while to fix and on the video for the children to see. Phew! Finally I managed to get the show on after 15 minutes of the help of another teacher.

Now, I wanted to show 2 videos to the children. The first video is about the amazing underwater world of Asia. In this video, the children get to see some of the sea creatures that we mentioned in our previous lessons such as the shark, octopus, jellyfish, stingray etc. The video also comes with labels for each sea creatures so that we know the name of it.

The second video is about whale shark. The children kept telling me that sharks eat people. Therefore I wanted to show them that the biggest fish - the whale shark, won't bite.

Video #1 :  Amazing Underwater World of Asia

Video # 2: Swimming with whale sharks

没有评论:

发表评论