2015年1月21日星期三

Float or Sink

Date: 20th January 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Ocean
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Float or Sink

Today, I shared a short story on "sharks" and we went through some facts in the - 100 facts about Ocean. I guess some of the children will still have no much concept about the world around them. Hopefully by introducing some facts to them, they could somehow relate it in the future.

Then, I wanted to introduce - float and sink. As these 2 words appeared quite often during our reading or story sharing. Therefore, I wanted the children to understand the idea. As a result, I suggested that each child to bring 2 items that they think it will either float or sink to school tomorrow so that we could do an experiment with them.

We revised the facts about sharks before we called it a day.

As Jie Min was absent last Friday, I guided her to do the fish scales art before I leave the class.



Note: I was on medical leave again yesterday, therefore, there's no blog update for 19th January 2015.

没有评论:

发表评论