2015年1月6日星期二

Who Likes Water?

Date: 6th January 2015
Day: Tuesday
Time: 3:00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Ocean
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Who Likes Water?

We did a brainstorming session about what kind of creatures that lives in the sea.

Teacher: Can you tell me who lives in the sea?
Children: Dolphin....whale....fish....

As the children could only tell me about a few kinds of sea creatures, we went through some flashcards about sea creatures which introduces crabs, lobster, cuttlefish, octopus, shark, jellyfish, sea anemone etc.

Then, I share a book - Who Likes Water for the children to understand which creatures like water besides fish and sea creatures.

After that, I drew some sea weeds, rocks as the bottom of the sea and get the children to fill in the rest of it on the whiteboard. Then, I gave them each a piece of paper to see if they could draw their own underwater world.










This is the final look of the drawing that the children had done. 

没有评论:

发表评论