2015年1月11日星期日

Fish Printing - Part II

Date: 8th January 2015
Day: Thursday
Time: 3"00-4:00pm
Class: Starfruit
Theme: Beautiful Ocean
Teacher: Teacher Yeong

Fish Printing - Part II

As I mentioned in my blog yesterday that we shall do a language activity for this fish printing art and craft. I guided the children to make a simple sentence about the picture that they had done yesterday.

The sentence that the children came out with is: The fish is blowing some bubbles. 

I typed out these 6 words for each child. Then I cut and put it and put them into 6 different bowls. The children needed to pick up a word from each bowl and rearrange the sentence in correct order.

Some of the children could recognise the words and put them in correct order while some couldn't. I have to guide them one by one. We could do more practise on such exercise so that the children would be familiarize themselves with sentences arrangement.

Here are some of the work done by the children:

Art work done by Yi Ming

Art work done by Dextor Wong Kai Yuan

Art work done by Chia Rui Xin



没有评论:

发表评论